Saturday, November 6, 2010

Here's to Something I've Always Wanted to Do

Hello! This is my blog, Simpleon... (sim-pl-ee-on).

I feel like all the previous gaming blogs I've read have dark and hardcore layoutstheme...because those bloggers are actually much more intense than I am...and they actually give useful advice...the future for this blog is bleak already. Ha ha!

As a person who games inconsistently but intensely, I'm not a snob about "gaming." I think games are simply something everyone can enjoy no matter what level you are. I certainly can't consider myself a pro at any of the games I play, and there are so many different varieties of games that aren't better than the other. (I lie, I don't think that)

I don't play dungeons and dragons in the depths of my basement or host lan parties in the dark. I play a mixture of MMORPG and RPG and just...other...simple...games (think Kongregate).

More to come!

On a side note...waiting big time for Diabloooo 3. A friend of mine invitied me to play with her and a group of our friends once it comes out. She said we'd have a guild and have parties (and no, new gamers, not the kind of parties you know of) and everything! I'm so excited! Heard a bunch of nerds talking about it on the 99 B-Line back home and I had to hold myself back from whipping around and listening in awe like a child who's seen a superhero for the first time... (I don't even know)

No comments:

Post a Comment